A blender is a (usually) stationary, upright electrical device, but hand-held immersion blenders have become common in recent years. Blenders are also used in laboratory applications. It is used to mix ingredients or purée food.
Uses for a blender Edit
- Mix and crush ice in cocktails such as the Zombie, Piña Colada and frozen margaritas
- Crush ice and other ingredients in drinks
- Make smooth purées of semi-solid ingredients, such as fruit
- Blend mixtures of powders, granules, and/or liquids thoroughly
- Help dissolve solids (like sugar or fruit) into liquids
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.