Description The Cosmopolitan, or "Cosmo" is a sweet-tart combination of citrus and cranberry flavors that, conveniently, is an attractive pink colour when mixed and served properly.
- Cosmopolitan from the Wikibooks Bartending Guide—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation Lickmese
- Serves: 1
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz triple sec liqueur, preferably Cointreau
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- juice of ¼ fresh lime juice
- Ice, crushed
- Combine ingredients in a Cocktail shaker
- Shake shake, shake shake, shake it
- Strain into a martini glass garnished with flambe orange zest.
- Serve straight down.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.