- Flaming Bob Marley from the Wikibooks Bartending Guide—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Serves: 1
- Divide a tall shot glass into thirds.
- Fill the lowest third with grenadine syrup, the middle third with creme de menthe, and float the 151 in the top third.
- Wet a thin straw, light the 151 by passing a lighter over it.
- Plunge the straw to the bottom of the glass into the grenadine syrup and suck.
- If done rapidly and correctly the straw will not melt, and you can observe flames traveling up the inside of it.
- Stop sucking when the flame is inside the straw.
- ↑ If done incorrectly, you can burn the inside of your mouth, your lips, facial hair and tongue. The straw may melt and ruin the drink with toxins from the melted plastic. Flaming drinks shouls ALWAYS be put out before consuming.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.