Contributed by The Bartending School.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 oz (30 ml) Kahlúa coffee liqueur
- 1 oz (30 ml) Amaretto di Saronno®
- 1 oz (30 ml) Vodka
- 1/2 oz (15 ml) Green chartreuse
- 1 oz (30 ml) Blue curaçao
- 1/2 oz (15 ml) Milk
Directions[edit | edit source]
- In a cocktail glass, combine Kahlúa, amaretto, and vodka
- Float the Chartreuse on top
- In a liqueur glass, pour the blue curaçao and float the milk
- Light the cocktail glass and drink quickly through a straw
- When it's almost gone, pour the blue curaçao and milk into the cocktail glass and suck until all gone
WARNING[edit | edit source]
Wait until the flame dies out OR put out flame by sealing the rim with the palm of your hand or a napkin. DO NOT BLOW OUT FLAME, as the flaming alcohol may spatter on your face.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.