- 4 cups water
- 3 Red Zinger tea bags or other hibiscus-flavored tea
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 cups Gin
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Vermouth
- 12 ice cubes
- 12 lemon slice
- Bring 4 cups water to boil in large saucepan over high heat.
- Add tea bags and sugar.
- Remove pan from heat and let steep 20 minutes.
- Discard tea bags.
- Cool tea mixture.
- Combine tea mixture, gin, and vermouth in large pitcher.
- Cover pitcher with plastic wrap and place in freezer until mixture is cold, about 3 hours.
- Remove pitcher from freezer
- Add ice cubes.
- Stir briskly to melt ice partially.
- Strain into chilled Martini glasses.
- Garnish each glass with lemon slice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.