Masses of Bacardi Superior Rum smashed with fresh lime, mint leaves, sweetened with a teaspoon of brown sugar and blended with sparkling water.
- Muddle brown sugar and 3-4 fresh mint leaves at the bottom of a cocktail shaker
- Add juice from one lime and 1.5 oz rum, along with 4-6 ice cubes
- Shake vigorously, until sugar is dissolved
- Strain into highball glass filled with fresh ice
- Fill with sparkling water
- Garnish with the quartered rind of the squeezed lime and with a sprig of mint leaves
- Serve with a straw
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.