There are several recipes called Peach Dream; the one presented herein is a somewhat labor-intensive version (unless you keep your liquour refrigerated!), but if peach is your thing, this is excellent!
- Chill peach liqueur by Stirring in a mixing glass with ice
- Strain into a sherry glass
- Add vermouth to the used ice in the mixing glass. Add additional ice, if necessary
- Stir vermouth until chilled
- Layer (through straining) vermouth over peach liqueur
- Add grenadine to used ice in mixing glass. Do not add additional ice
- Stir grenadine briefly until cooled (needs not be completely chilled)
- Layer (through straining) grenadine over vermouth
- Serve immediarely
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.